Read our Privacy Disclosure
In compliance with Mexico’s Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, happyshuttle.com is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Data collection and means of obtaining
The information that the user provides voluntarily must be true, happyshuttle.com is not responsible if the user-provided incorrect or false information. The information is collected and stored by happyshuttle.com at the moment of making a reservation with us via internet, telephone, in one of our counters or offices or by any other means.
The means by which the user's data will be obtained will be
- Through our web page https://www.happyshuttle.com where you will voluntarily introduce your data when using our services. Since the law allows other sources of information such as telephone directories, services andwork, as well as social networks, the data that we can obtain by these means are names and surnames, telephone, email and physical address.
- The information provided by the user within the social networks in which happyshuttle.com participates as a user, does not constitute or form part of the Personal Data subject to the Protection of this Privacy Notice, being theresponsibility of the company providing that platform and who publishes it. In principle you can browse our websites without providing personal information. However, happyshuttle.com has created certain fields in which you can providepersonal data on a voluntary basis. happyshuttle.com will treat only the personal data that you decide to share through the websites; whether when you register on the site, when you create an account, when you decide to contact us byemail with questions or concerns, when you are provided with customer service, when you request information online, when you participate in promotions, when you submit personal information in some other form analogous or similar tothe above. happyshuttle.com will process your personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described herein and/or in accordance with the applicable legal provisions
- Through the reservation center personally or by contacting our Call Center.
Full name, sex, home and conventional address, home, office and cell phone numbers, e-mail address, telephone number, address, autograph signature, RFC or CURP, use preferences and financial data such as Credit card number, name of the card holder, expiration date, security code and any other information that may be necessary to complete the reservations requested by you. In this same sense, it is important to mention that in order to process the reservations and sales made with us, the banking and credit card information you provide may be shared with American Express Corporation, Master Card or VISA to make the corresponding charges, happyshuttle.com reserves the right to disclose personal information provided via telephone or online in the following cases:
- When the transfer of personal data is necessary or legally required for the safeguard of a public interest, or for the pursuit of justice.
- When requested by state or federal, national or international authorities where it is necessary or appropriate to investigate illegal or fraudulent acts.
- To seek assistance from public safety authorities to protect the interests or safety of happyshuttle.com.
- In any of the cases established in Article 37 of Mexico’s Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals and its Regulations.
Use of the requested information
happyshuttle.com will use your personal data to speed up the process of vehicle reservation, to provide the services and products requested, to monitor, update, cancel, notify about new products or services related to those already contracted, modify or confirm the service contracted; for promotional purposes; for financial and credit purposes, to comply with obligations to our customers; to evaluate the quality of service; and, to conduct surveys on preferences and consumption habits.
Data transfer, national and international
Your personal data may be transferred and/or shared with: business partners, affiliates, suppliers, financial, banking, and credit institutions to confirm your reservations and to comply with this Privacy Notice.
Exercise of ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Opposition)
You have the right to request access to your personal data at any time in order to know the situation of the same; rectification in case these are incorrect or outdated; cancellation of the data when it is your consideration that they are not used for the purposes established in this Privacy Notice; or opposition to the treatment of your personal data with respect to any of the purposes established in this Privacy Notice and you must clearly express, with respect to the personal data that concern you.
Right to revoke your consent to the processing of data
In accordance with the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, approved on April 13, 2010 in Articles 3, Sections II and VII, and 33, as well as the denomination of Chapter II, of Title Two, of the Federal Law on Transparency and Access to Public Government Information and in the event that you wish to remove your personal data from our database, you have the right at all times to revoke the consent granted for the processing of your personal data, with the purpose of ceasing to make use of them.
In order to exercise this right, you must submit a written request in Spanish to the following e-mail address: [email protected].
This writing must contain the following points: Full name with surnames, copy of official identification, e-mail address, or physical address designated for notifications and some contact telephone number.
It must clearly and precisely describe the personal data with respect to which it is sought to exercise some of the ARCO rights.
Within a period of 20 working days from the reception of your request of revocation, we will give you an answer about the origin of the same one, by means of e-mail directed to your person sent to the e-mail address that has been indicated or a letter will be sent to the physical address that you have indicated.
We understand the importance of information security and the techniques needed to protect information. We protect your data by using technical and administrative security measures that reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the security measures we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and authorization controls for access to information. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure, and therefore happyshuttle.com cannot guarantee that processing of your personal data will be free from damage, loss, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized use, access, or processing. happyshuttle.com makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up-to-date. However, the information may contain factual or typographical errors and happyshuttle.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy of the information. happyshuttle.com may change the information on its website at any time without notice.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
The modifications or updates that are made will be published on the website https://happyshuttle.com and will become effective at the time they are published.